We’re all used to English dubs of anime being done on a tight schedule, but this is cutting it a bit close: Crunchyroll has announced the dub cast of Goblin Slayer season 2 just a day before the first episode of the dub is set to air on the streaming platform, giving fans mere hours to get ready for a return to the dark fantasy anime.
Goblin Slayer first aired in 2018 and was followed up in 2020 by a feature film, Goblin Slayer: Goblin’s Crown. The anime is based on the light novel series of the same name and follows a simple premise: the main character is called Goblin Slayer and he likes to slay goblins, often with extreme prejudice. The show is known for its over-the-top violence and depictions of sexual assault.
The second season of Goblin Slayer debuted on 6 October but fans eager to watch the show in English will need to wait until 20 October before the first dubbed episode airs. The English cast of Goblin Slayer II is:
- Brad Hawkins as Goblin Slayer
- Hayden Daviau as Priestess
- Barry Yandell as Dwarf Shaman
- Josh Bangle as Lizardman Priest
- Mallorie Rodak as High Elf Archer
- Rowan Gilvie as Wizard Boy
- Brittany Lauda as Cow Girl
- Additional voices are provided by Rachael Messer, Kyle Igneczi, Jarrod Greene, Sara Ragsdale, and Alex Moore.
You can stream both seasons of Goblin Slayer and the film on Crunchyroll.
Did you catch the news that Dragon Ball is coming back? A brand new series titled Dragon Ball Daima is set to air in August 2024 and you can watch the official announcement during the Dragn Ball NYCC Panel here on Popverse.