ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
All Users must comply with the Terms and Conditions including without limitation, this Acceptable Use Policy. Capitalized terms not defined elsewhere in this Acceptable Use Policy shall have the meaning set forth in the general Terms and Conditions.
Scope of Use
The Services, including the Website, are solely for the personal and informational use of Users and may not be used in connection with any business or commercial endeavors. Users may only access and/or use the Services as expressly permitted by the intended functionality of the Services and consistent with the applicable User role.
User agrees that User will not themself (and will not permit, support or encourage another to):
- impersonate any other person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with or endorsement by any other person or entity, or perform any similar fraudulent activities;
- harvest or collect or attempt to harvest or collect the email addresses or other contact information of others via the Services without their consent, or any directory of users of the Services;
- interfere with, disrupt or damage operation of the Services or any other’s access to the Services by any means, including, but not limited to, imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Services;
- restrict or inhibit any other from using and enjoying the Services, including without limitation the Communication Services (e.g. excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous postings of repetitive text);
- access any part of the Services which the User does not have permission or authorization to access or for which RX has revoked access;
- do anything that could disable, damage or change the functioning or appearance of the Services, including the presentation of advertising;
- post or upload User Content in inappropriate areas on the Services or that is unlawful, infringing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable to RX in RX’s sole discretion;
- breach or circumvent any posted policies of the Services or RX, or circumvent any determination made by RX of an account’s status; or
- access the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, data protection and privacy.