As with all Guardians movies to date, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 has a pretty killer soundtrack.
Unlike the earlier movies, however, this one isn't limited to one particular time period or cut-off date for its inspiration, leading to the surprise inclusion of bands like The The, The Flaming Lips, and Florence + The Machine.
Here's the full track listing for the soundtrack:
- “Creep” (Acoustic Version) – Radiohead
- “Crazy On You” – Heart
- “Since You Been Gone” – Rainbow
- “In the Meantime” – Spacehog
- “Reasons” – Earth, Wind and Fire
- “Do You Realize??” – The Flaming Lips
- “We Care a Lot” – Faith No More
- “Koinu no Carnival” (From “Minute Waltz”) – EHAMIC
- “I’m Always Chasing Rainbows” – Alice Cooper
- “San Francisco” – The Mowglis
- “Poor Girl” – X
- “This Is the Day” – The The
- “No Sleep Till Brooklyn” – Beastie Boys
- “Dog Days Are Over” – Florence + The Machine
- “Badlands” – Bruce Springsteen
- “I Will Dare” – The Replacements
- “Come and Get Your Love” – Redbone
The final installment in James Gunn’s trilogy (well, trilogy-and-a-bit, with the addition of the Holiday Special on Disney+), Vol. 3 promises to bring the long-running story of the team to a satisfying end after nine years, as well as opening up space just a little bit wider for future Marvel stories to explore. It's a film that Popverse's own Tiffany Babb enjoyed a lot, calling it "the best superhero movie of the past six years" - which is high praise indeed.
Get ready for the new film with our comprehensive Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 guide.