Marvel Studios' Hall H panel at Comic-Con International: San Diego is underway, and company president/chief creative officer Kevin Feige started things off hot - revealing that Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe will culminate with this fall's Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
Meaning that, everything AFTER that will be the newly unveiled Phase 5 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Feige broke down the schedule, re-affirming some movies and also giving us names, production timelines, and more to several things rumored to be on the books. Here's what Marvel Phase 5 will be:
Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 5
- February 17, 2023: Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
- Spring 2023: Secret Invasion, season 1
- May 5, 2023: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
- July 28, 2023: The Marvels
- Summer 2023: Loki, season 2
- Summer 2023: Echo, season 1
- November 3, 2023: Blade (filming begins in October 2022)
- Fall 2023: Ironheart, season 1
- Winter 2023: Agatha: Coven of Chaos, season 1 (filming begins in winter 2023)
- May 3, 2024: Captain America: New World Order
- Spring 2024: Daredevil: Born Again, season 1
- July 26, 2024: Thunderbolts
Here is the title cards for all 12 MCU projects part of Marvel Studios' Phase 5:
What's curious about Feige's announcement is how definitive he was about this being the complete slate of Phase 5, meaning other announced MCU films such as Fantastic Four, a third Deadpool film, a sequel to Shang-Chi and the Legend of the 10 Rings, the X-Men film, the Armor Wars show, and the untitled Wakanda show, and any other sequels to previously-released MCU movies and TV shows would all be after Phase 5.
Keep track of this and ALL the news from this weekend with our San Diego Comic-Con 2022 coverage round-up.