Horror fans have been chomping at the bit for Mike Flanagan’s Fall of the House of Usher to show up on Netflix, but their wait is nearly over. The series will debut on the streaming platform on October 12 and brings with it a host of returning actors from Flanagan’s previous work. The show is based on the Edgar Allan Poe story of the same name, first published in 1839, though the Flanagan show promises to give an updated look at the classic horror tale.
Flanagan’s Fall of the House of Usher takes place in the modern day and follows the CEO of a pharmaceutical company as his children start dying in mysterious ways. Its cast includes several well-known and beloved actors, promising a terrifying tale from one of the modern masters of the genre.
Who is in Netflix’s The Fall of the House of Usher cast?
Like many directors, Mike Flanagan likes to work with actors he’s used in the past, so those familiar with his previous movies and shows will see plenty of familiar faces in The Fall of the House of Usher cast:
- Bruce Greenwood as Roderick Usher
- Mary McDonnell as Madeline Usher
- Carla Gugino as Verna
- Samantha Sloyan as Tamerlane Usher
- T’Nia Miller as Victorine LaFourcade
- Rahul Kohli as Napoleon Usher
- Kate Siegel as Camile L’Espanaye
- Sauriyan Sapkota as Prospero 'Perry' Usher
- Katie Parker as Annabel Lee
- Michael Trucco as Rufus Wilmot Griswold
- Henry Thomas as Frederick Usher
- Mark Hamill as Arthur Pym
- Zach Gilford as young Roderick Usher
- Willa Fitzgerald as young Madeline Usher
- Malcolm Goodwin as Young C. Auguste Dupin
- Kyliegh Curran as Lenore Usher
- Ruth Codd as Juno Usher
- Matt Biedel as Bill T. Wilson
- Crystal Balint as Morella 'Morrie' Usher
Want to find out more about Mike Flanagan's work from the man himself? Check out his NYCC 2022 appearance discussing The Midnight Club.